Clear and simple.
At the Institute of Business & Finance we take your privacy very seriously. Because of this we want to provide you with explicit information on how we collect, gather, and identify information during your visit to our site.
The Institute of Business & Finance does not pass personally identifiable information of our users to anyone.
Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, email or postal address. In many cases, we need this information to provide the personalized or enhanced service that you have requested.
The amount of Personally Identifiable Information that you choose to disclose to the Institute of Business and Finance is completely up to you. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us in conjunction with one of our services.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
The Institute of Business & Finance collects information on our users in three ways:
- Your voluntary submissions (for instance, if you sign up for one of our email newsletters)
- Cookie technology
In our effort to provide personalization and opportunities for prizes and services, we may at times ask you to submit information such as your name or email address, or to share your interests and hobbies with us. You never have to answer these questions, and you can decline this exchange of information on any site on the Internet - not just ours - at any time.
However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the services dependent upon the collection of this information, such as a personalized stock portfolio, a sweepstakes entry, or the purchase and shipment of products and prizes to people who visit our network.
The information the Institute of Business & Finance collects is used in a variety of ways:
- For internal review
- To improve the content of the site
- Thus making your user experience more valuable
- To notify you about updates to the service
- To let you know about products and services that you may be interested in
That is all. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
With whom does the Institute of Business & Finance share the information it gathers/tracks?
We don't. Simple as that.
And as a valued consumer, we offer you the option to "opt out" of our own marketing opportunities.
The Institute of Business & Finance may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information and data through the use of "cookies."
Cookies are small text files a Web site uses to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to the site and facilitate the use of the site.
Cookies also allow a site to track usage behavior and compile site usage information that will allow for the improvement of content and target advertising.
Have Questions? Contact Us.
If you do not agree to be bound by and comply with all of the foregoing, you may not access or use our currency information, services, or website.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice.
It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from ICFS.com, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
ICFS.com has used its best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available, including information pertaining to currency rates, all of which are complex and subject to rapid change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
ICFS.com shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this website.
ICFS.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall ICFS.com nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if ICFS.com or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
The transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit.
Accordingly, we do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, such as transmissions involving the exchange of e-mail with us (including those which may contain your personal information).
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable
- Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others
- Contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages
- Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by the Institute of Business & Finance
- Redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method
- Intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data
- Embed or import any financial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by the Institute of Business & Finance.
The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the web site, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by the Institute of Business & Finance.
Indemnification by User
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any related goods and services, are solely as between you and such third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that some of the services accessible on our website are provided by third parties (including, but not limited to, discount foreign exchange services and online foreign exchange trading services) and that in certain instances, we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from third parties on a per use or other basis based on your purchase or use of third party goods or services found on or accessed through our website.
You acknowledge that in such dealings with third parties, we are not the seller or provider and your agreement of purchase or for services with such third party is solely between you and the third party, and not IBF, ICFS.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties.
As a user of our website, you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you or any other user of your account may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties.
By accessing third party services through our website, you hereby authorize such third party service provides to provide ICFS.COM with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
As we have no control or responsibility over websites or content maintained by other organizations, or for products and services offered by third parties, we do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing, which use you acknowledge and agree shall be at your own risk.
IBF, ICFS.COM logos, and other identifying marks of the Institute of Business & Finance are and shall remain the trade-marks and trade names and exclusive property of The Institute of Business & Finance, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful.
Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Institute of Business & Finance
4141 Jutland Drive, Suite 330
San Diego, California 92117
Toll Free – (800) 848-2029
Local – (858) 866-1700
Fax – (858) 454-4660
IMPORTANT: We at the Institute of Business & Finance are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in San Diego, California and our staff is English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.